- Its restorative action on the digestive mucous membranes helps combat intestinal inflammation/acidity.
- Its content of Omega 3 acids (natural dilator of the arteries) helps to lower blood pressure.
- Its consumption helps to fight allergies and infections of various types.
- Its estrogenic power helps fight the effects of menopause (back pain, hot flashes, among others).
- Serves as a natural support in the treatment of type II diabetes.
- Origin: Argentina.
- Appearance: Flat seed with a pointed end.
- Taste: very mild, similar to walnut.
- Texture: Smooth.
- Color: Gold.
- Packaging: 25kg multi ply paper sacks labelled with Packer, Product Description, Net weight, Organic Certification Details and Lot Number.