- Mung beans are highly rich in copper, making them a fabulous ally in the fight against wrinkles and age lines.
- Copper is a widely used element to make creams and masks, so the consumption of mung beans adds brightness and luminosity to the skin.
- The high rate of fiber in this product helps regulate the digestive process of the human body.
- Reduces the formation of cholesterol in the arterial capillary walls.
- It can be used as a natural calcium supplement.
- Anticancer: Due to its multiple properties, it is an excellent option to keep under control the free radicals that interfere with the normal growth of cells, triggering over the years a possible cancer.